Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chapter 12 Question 1


"Luck will definitely be on your side today! Review your budget carefully, you will find that you have a lot more money to play around with than you thought you did. However, before you run right out to the mall to spend it all, think about that one big ticket item that you've been saving up for. This extra money could go a long way toward getting said item in your hands. Think long term with this windfall. Hold off spending it until it can really be used in a powerful way."

My horoscope today is extremely accurate because I am about to put down a deposit on a car. Budgeting is a huge part of my life right at the moment! However, on most days the Pisces horoscopes do not match up well with me because I generally am not very Pisces-like. Since horoscopes are so vague and try to encompass so many people's lives into a few statements, it creates a lot of gray area and could have a lot of falsifiable events. For example, a person that does not have income, they have no real control of the funds, therefore they could now be lucky in their review of their budget. A situation like this would falsify this horoscope. In my case, this specific prediction cannot be falsified because it discusses saving money, and luck. Both of these topics are extremely broad yet happen to apply to me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment