Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final Blog Question 1

Since this is my second communications class I have taken, I had somewhat of an idea what we would be discussing in this class. Now, at the end of the course, I am really impressed how much of the information stuck! I think the parts of the course that really stayed with me the most would be about communication styles whether it be cultural differences or sarcasm, euphemisms, dysphemisms, and also the section about lying. I think that these spiked my interest because of how often we run into cases of people using these, or using them ourselves. More basic was the chapters about reasoning and evidence. This was especially helpful as it really helped my analyze my writing during the projects. Hopefully I can harness these teachings and include my new knowledge in my future essays and courses. All in all, I believe that this course really included a lot of realistic knowledge that we can all use in our personal and professional lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment