Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Blog Question 2


As a whole, I really did enjoy this class. However, the down side of the course was the group projects. Every project I was put in a position of others procrastinating and not pulling their own weight. I really disliked how my grade was affected negatively multiple times even though I did my own part of the project, got full participation points, and still the project as a whole negatively affected my grade. It is disappointing that I had to over compensate for others lack of preparation. There is not a great way to improve this issue with group projects, as there is always a “social loafer” in a group, it is just upsetting that the people that do the work get punished. To be more positive, I did really enjoy most aspects of this course. I would say that my favorite part was how organized it was. There was no question what was due, when it was due, and what the requirements were. The due dates always were clear and set up far in advance, and I felt that the course was set up for the students to prepare themselves and to be ready for the week’s work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey SjsuFm,

    It was really nice getting to know you this semester, thank you for all of you positive thoughts. As for the answer you gave, I agree. Projects were a huge part of our grade in this class, and I did not like how I had to depend on others also. It was fun blogging though, it really lets you see into one's life. I also liked how there was no question on when things were due. She sent out constant notes to us throughout the week to let us know what was due when. I would say Bravo to the professor for always being available.

    Once again thanks for being so great,

    Costa The Greek Guy

    ReplyDelete